There She Is!! step4 There She Is!! step4

Definately better than 3

I'm really looking forward to the conclusion, all have been enjoyable, some more than others, but I keep wondering what happened to all the characters that were established at the party in step 2? Good job though, it was really enjoyable, and it gets my hopes up for the final step.

Edible Castle #10 Edible Castle #10

Awesome

For a final episode/end to the series/etc it was pretty good. The animation was good, and I loved the commentary given on the events, haha. Good job.

Final Fight:the Nerd Saga Final Fight:the Nerd Saga

...Awesome...

This was my favorite part of Metal Gear Funnies, so seeing it separate with an epic intro makes it even better. Great animation, great audio, and it was something that actually deserves to be featured on the front page. Kudos rtil.

Alfred's Playhouse Pt. 3 Alfred's Playhouse Pt. 3

Just Wow

I liked all three parts, I didn't like part 2 as much as 1 or 3, but 3's my favorite. It's nice to see something that wasn't just a carbon copy of everything else, and I'm always a sucker for psychotic films like this. The animation could be better, but there's not a complaint since it fits the style of the movie. Good job, just sorry I didn't watch Alfred's playhouse until now.

Megapokedigimangs Megapokedigimangs

awesome job

Very funny and entertaining. The animation was really nice and fluid, and the style was wonderful. The audio was really good also, and the idea of it was completely funny and original in my opinion. Good job, can't wait to see more.